FIFTEENTH SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST
AUGUST 28, 2016
9:00 A.M. Bulletin
BACK DOOR CHURCH
Luke 14:1, 7-14
Hebrews 13:1-8, 15-16
“The Marks of a Timeless Family””
Rev. Matthew D. Randolph
Everyone is invited to the Fellowship Hall
after worship for refreshments.
- THIS WEEK IN THE LIFE OF THE CHURCH:
- Today---gift card & The Ultimate Cloth® sales immediately following 9:00 a.m. worship; and just prior to “Back Door Church Service”.
- September Newsletter is in your church mailbox. Extra copies are in the Narthex and Fellowship Hall.
- Donegal Historian Team Meeting, today, 10:20 a.m. to prepare for the October bus tour.
- BDC Team Practice, today, 10:30 a.m.
- Donegal Men will meet Wednesday for breakfast, fellowship and prayer, at Gus’s Keystone Restaurant. In by 7:00, out by 8:00.
- Choir Rehearsal Begins, Wednesday, August 31, 7:30 p.m..
LOOKING AHEAD IN THE LIFE OF THE CHURCH:
- Food Collection Day is Sunday, September 4. Help a hungry neighbor by bringing a generous offering of any of the following foods/items: sugar, flour, bisquick, syrup, tuna, canned meat, beef stew, fruit juice, peanut butter, crackers, macaroni & cheese, spaghetti & sauce, cold cereal, diapers, paper towels and toilet paper. (Place your items on the shelf provided by the entrance of the BDC. Best if your items are in bags or boxes.) Thanks for your continued support!
- Christian Ed. Team Meeting, Tuesday, September 6, 6:30 p.m.
- Deacon Meeting, Thursday, September 8, 7:00 p.m.
- Stephen Minister Meeting, Thursday, September 8, 7:30 p.m.
- Life Line Screening, a leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings, will offer their affordable, non-invasive and painless health screenings at Donegal Presbyterian Church on September 13, 2016. Pick up a pamphlet in the Communication Center on how to register.